Children's Entertainer 

&

 Puppet Shows


 Fun and interactive storytelling for children aged 1 to 8. 

 Brilliant for birthday parties, Christmas parties and all family occasions.

 DBS (crb) checked. References available on request. I provide different kinds of entertainment for parties: PUPPET SHOWS, GAMES, FACE PAINTING, INTERACTION WITH MUSIC &  SONGS.I write children’s stories. Therefore, I perform my original stories with puppets, this allows the children to interact in my dynamic shows, and have fun with Music and Dance.Choose from a range of stories including, Princess, Mysterious, Animals and many more.     
I am working with a professional technology special effect system, using lights and projecting images to amaze the children during the show.


Phone now on 07951677398 or e mail me to find out how I can make your children's party definitely UNIQUE!